Ehsan Jamali Hondori
PhD Candidate in Exploration Seismology
* Seismic Reflectivity Inversion by using Adaptive Simulated Annealing
* Simulating elastic waveform propagation by frequency domain finite difference method
* Full waveform inversion of elastic data in frequency domain
Academic Society Membership:
Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers (EAGE)
Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
American Geophysical Union (AGU)
Seismic Data Processing Engineer at JGI Co., July - December 2011 Japan, Tokyo.
Seismic Data Processing Engineer at DANA Geophysics Co., Iran, January 2009 - September 2010
List of Publications:
1) Hondori, E.J., Mikada, H., Goto, T., and Takekawa, J. (2012), Seismic Reflectivity Inversion for Layer Specifications, KSEG International Symposium, Jeju Island, South Korea.
2) Hondori, E.J., Mikada, H., Goto, T., and Takekawa, J. (2011), Reflectivity Guided Non-hyperbolic Automatic Velocity Analysis, The 10th SEGJ International Symposium, Kyoto, Japan.
3) Hondori, E.J., Mikada, H., Goto, T., and Takekawa, J., and Siahkoohi, H.R. (2011), Spiking Deconvolution: an Inverse Problem Point of View, SEG International Exposition and 81st Annual Meeting, San Antonio, Texas, USA.
4) Hondori, E.J. (2010), Spiking Deconvolution by Means of Adaptive Simulated Annealing, The 14th International Symposium on Recent Advances in Exploration Geophysics , Kyoto, Japan.
5) Hondori, E.J. and Siahkoohi, H.R. (2009), Recovering Impulse Response of the Earth by Means of Adaptive Simulated Annealing, The 9th SEGJ International Symposium, Sapporo, Japan.
6) Hondori, E.J. and Siahkoohi, H.R. (2009), Application of Adaptive Simulated Annealing Method in Sparse Spike Deconvolution of Seismic Reflection Data, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran.
ehsan[＠]tansa.kumst.kyoto-u.ac.jp ※ please replace [＠] with @ before sending mail